Monday, July 30, 2012

Presenting the "Blog Delegates" - Ege from Istanbul Galatasaray

Liebe Freunde,

Ich möchte sagen dass diese Blog idee sehr funktional ist!

Please excuse my German, and welcome my English. :) I hope this blog would be the first steps of growing friendships. This valuable connections that we are trying to build will be our assets to raise social awareness and international tolerance and understanding. We should really keep this up from president to president and to decades to decades.

My name is Ege, vice-president of the Galatasaray Rotaract Club. 25 years old with 10 years of Rotary presence. I am currently a market research analyst in the Nielsen Company. I would like to take this opportunity to know about you further and host you guys in Istanbul !

Best Regards!

Ege ELMACI
ege.elmaci@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment